Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years.
70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to 11,700 distinct organizations in 85 countries.
- 29 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Global Revenue of $2.16 B in 2015
- Over 1,200 analysts worldwide
- Supporting 72% of the Fortune 1000 and 75% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- 105% increase in spend by returning clients globally
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
- On track to double in revenue & size by 2020 globally!
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% growth in the past 12 years to 8300!
- Our Moscow based team more almost doubled in size since our opening in Russia in 2015!
- Newly created role following our growth in Russia
- #6 on FORTUNEs Magazine's "Most Admired Companies" list in IT Services for 2016
- Glassdoor – Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Forbes – One of “Most Innovative Growth Companies" 2015
- LinkedIn –Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn