What is GBSB Global Business School?
Our 1st core value is to embrace innovation
- We are a leading business school with the focus on innovation and technology. Innovation is the engine of the economic growth and we aspire to create a better world by preparing managers who will drive the demand for innovation.
- Innovation goes hand in hand with technology. We are the first and the only business school in Spain recognized as an official Microsoft School and part of the Microsoft Imagine Academy offering our students official Microsoft certifications.
- Being a Microsoft School allows us to implement digital technologies throughout the whole learning process, from the online classroom powered by Microsoft to online learning tools for our students.
- We educate future innovative managers by promoting the latest teaching methodologies, such as Lego Series Plays, Rapid Prototyping, and Online Simulation Games.
- We encourage entrepreneurial ideas, startup creation, and creativity without limits.
Our 2nd core value is to embody diversity
- We are a truly global business school where diversity plays a crucial role. We celebrate diversity at each level of the learning process through inclusiveness, empathy, and internationalism.
- Students from more than 70 countries of the world join GBSB Global annually. Our faculty members are business leaders from over 20 different countries.
- The diversity among our students, alumni, and faculty is a valuable educational tool which promotes problem-solving and peer to peer learning.
Our 3rd core value is to encourage opportunities
- We are a business school that opens the world of opportunities. We are a place where students can grow broth professionally and personally, acquire new knowledge and skills, and develop their network.
- Our students attend career fairs, get personalized help from our career services, and receive exclusive internship offers via our online directory. Visits, events, and guest speaker lectures organized by GBSB Global provide our students with multiple networking opportunities. These initiatives result in our students’ success and their ability to find employment within two months of graduation.
- Our students visit dozens of small and big companies, meet many different speakers from an array of industries, and attend multiple events and conferences.
We are an internationally recognized business school
- Accredited by ASIC, an accreditation body recognized in the UK; Official ACCA partner and the only ACCA Computer Based Examination Center in Spain; A member of the European Council of Business Education.
- Recognized as a Leader in Business Education by the Newsweek Magazine, official academic partner of the European Development Days organized by the European Commission, # 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainable Schools.
Join our campuses in Madrid and Barcelona
- Our campuses are located in the center of the city in both Madrid and Barcelona. Enjoy Spain with its rich culture, delicious cusine and great weather.
Welcome to GBSB Global!