The rise of data breaches, along with an expanding raft of regulations (now numbering 80 different regional regimes, and growing) have thrust data protection — having legal and compliant ways of handling personal user information — to the top of the list of things that an organization needs to consider when building and operating their businesses. Now a startup called InCountry, which is building both the infrastructure for these companies to securely store that personal data in each jurisdiction, as well as a comprehensive policy framework for them to follow, has raised a Series A of $15 million.
The company was founded in May 2019.
Currently, we have 100+ employees and offices on two continents, in four countries: In Russia, in Belarus
and Ukraine and our US-based headquarters are located in San Francisco, California.
There are many opportunities in InCountry to grow and discover something new.
We offer all our employees:
- Work in a product company;
- Work directly with an American company;
- Great professional team;
- Work on the best corporate technology;
- Flexible schedule, including options to work from home;
- English courses with Native Speaker;
- Corporate meeting in different countries 2 times a year;
- Vacations and Paid Time Off;
- Professional Development, Mentorship;
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- We work according to the labor calendar of the country of presence.