"Our Children - Our School" - Canadian-British Pre-school
- - To make a difference in children’s
- - To teach English holistically.
- - To get people to feel the language.
- - To be a part of providing a diversified,
and broad, spectrum of requirements for a wholesome
English educational foundation.
- - To be of use to the 21st Century children
who are born smarter than the generations before them.
- - A positive environment, filled with
variety and fun.
- - Mutual respect within varied approaches
- - Necessary environments created for every
individual’s needs in helping a child to develop his/her
own strategies of learning.
- - Male and female teachers.
- - 1 native speaker per 4 children.
- - Materials from the West: Britain and Canada.
"Every child is worthy" - This
is our motto.