Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified teacher and hold a suitably recognized teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching students at high levels (upper-intermediate) and teaching general and business English
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience (minimum 2 years).
- Be successful in applying the newest methods of teaching (team-teaching, blended learning, etc.)
- Be flexible, adaptable, dynamic, well-organized and resourceful
- Have excellent communication skills and customer-service orientation
- Be over 24 years
- Being responsible for preparing lessons at the proper professional level
- Testing new students and signing them up for the courses upon request
- Takings care of the office facilities
- Full-time occupation and part-time occupation
- Work in the centre of the city.
- Professional development and growth opportunities: seminars and business training opportunities with specialists
- Young and creative team
Contract details and pay will be negotiated at the interview stage.