Your main responsibilities as a waiter will be serve the guests and respond to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- To know everything about menu, dishes and ingridients
- To serve each guest in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
- Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
- Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
- Working knowledge of the restaurant aspect and general knowledge of the hotel.
- Positive, energetic, caring and hospitable personality
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Opportunity to join great friendly team of professionals within the legendary international hotel brand
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- High corporate culture
- Career opportunity
- Corporate trainings