Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal and by start-ups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on QA automation engineer to develop test plans, create test cases, and track and report defects efficiently.
The QA automation engineer will take part in setting up, executing, and managing QA processes, tools, and best practices that will produce high-quality, secure software and maintain the high productivity of our team.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- regular deployment and execution of various automated test suites via CI/CD, with subsequent investigation and reporting;
- working closely with developers and other team members during investigations;
- maintaining and improving existing automated tests and underlying frameworks;
- developing new automated tests [Web UI with Selenium WebDriver (Java), HtmlUnit for API (Java)];
- keeping up with our fast-paced, friendly work environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- understanding of QA & QA automation practices and processes;
- experience with Java or other JVM languages (Groovy, Scala);
- testNG or JUnit testing frameworks;
- CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins);
- Selenium WebDriver, HtmlUnit or similar tools for web automation;
- version control systems: svn/git;
- good English language skills (intermediate +/-).
Skills That Will Give You an Advantage:
- experience developing autotest framework from scratch;
- experience with Agile methodologies;
- flexible work schedule;
- comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- medical insurance (including dental health service);
- medical care for family and children;
- partial compensation for parking;
- english classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- sport activities (foolball, volleyball);
- relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- awesome corporate events that you won't forget.