Well-known global IT company
As a Software Engineer on our SDK team, your daily activities would include:
- Designing, implementing, testing and documenting new features for our SDK
- Defining, planning and designing overall system architectures
- Working cross-functionally with other software teams to design and implement APIs
- Debugging failures during integration & regression testing
- Continuously improving the existing set of features
- We also maintain a developer portal with easy to access documentation.
- In addition, we also create and host some server side services (REST apis).
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering using Java on Android or other platform.
- Deep understanding of core software concepts, including networking, storage/file system.
- security, memory management, multi-threading, and application life cycle management.
- Experience writing efficient code for an object-oriented environment on mobile devices.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience with GIT.
- Strong system software fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to drive initiatives.
- English fluent.
- Russian fluent.
- 3+ years of experience in programming for Android.
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
- Experience with code review tools (gerrit).
- Experience with continuous integration systems.
- Experience with cloud systems.
- Experience with server side programming (asp.net, node.js etc.).
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional Training and development.
- Relocation – Japan, Tokyo