Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for a skilled Java Developer and Security nerd to join our team! In addition to an exciting and challenging project, you'll enjoy great employee benefits and the work/life balance you need.
Now, let’s make sure this position is a good fit for you. We need a Java Developer with a passion in security to help us create new security functions & features and to work in partnership with our existing security team. If that interests you, keep reading to see what you’ll need to be successful in this role.
- Develop new security features in our project
- Participate in architecture and development stages for identifying security issues and threats, including review of architectures, design, and source code review
- Communication and discussion with internal and external security experts on shortcomings and recommendations for rectifying them
- Provide advice and guidance to development teams in security area, and educate them in security matters
Required skills & experience:
- Scientific degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, and secure coding best practices
- Software architecture and/or development experience in Java 8 Core, Spring Framework, Java Web Stack, SQL knowledge
- Strong communication and organization skills
- English - intermediate level or better
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and results-oriented skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building security infrastructure according to security standards
- Experience in cloud security and integration with public services
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker (foosball table), and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical insurance (including dental healthcare)
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker)
- Sport activities (football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth