Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the largest private software company in Silicon Valley, and we are revolutionizing the way companies engage with their customers. We are a highly successful organization with a solid track record and staying power. At Genesys, you can sharpen your professional skills and build your career with a company that matters. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day.
Many companies claim to be global. We actually are. Our team spans over 40 countries and 5 continents. Our diverse team consists of talented, enthusiastic people who are here because they believe in our mission, and because they love what they do here. It’s a great place to work.
We live our values every day, easily seen in our attention to great customer service, obsessive desire to create success for our clients, daily goal to make things easy for our clients and for each other, and of course, by innovating in all we do. And we like to have a good time, too. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. We are always learning. We are growing. We are building a better world. We are Genesys.
Summary of the Position
- We are looking for high performers that consistently demonstrate an unusual level of commitment, competence and creativity.
- Your responsibilities will cover all aspects of software QA engineering, including requirements and design review; test related activities estimation; test documents design and management; test execution; test automation activity.
- Active participation in the project life-cycle: requirements and design review; test related activities estimation; test documents design and management; test execution; test automation activity
- Test environment preparation and maintenance
- Status team meetings participation
- Learn Genesys software and become a mentor for junior team members, help to coordinate work within the team
Qualifications/Skills Desired and Preferred:
- Strong in Linux operational skills, system commands and shell scripting
- Readiness for the technical leadership within the team
- Hands on and proven expertise in Test Automation of web applications using Python, Selenium, Robot Framework
- Cassandra and Oracle basic skills
- Strong planning related skills (estimation/ prioritization/ coordination)
- Experience in working within the multi-culturing team. Good communication skills
- Possibility and wish to be part of the interesting intellectual international team with the ability to be proactive and self-supporting
- Quick to learn and having excellent problem solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
Conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary (discussing with successful candidate)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!