Global Strategy Group at JSC KPMG in Moscow is dynamically growing practice that provides wide range of strategic advisory services to leading companies in different industries of Russian and CIS economies.
Given our strong prospects for continued growth and success, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team and grow with us, in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
- Key team member on complex assignments in strategic advisory: strategy review and development, market assessment, products development
- Working on deal advisory engagements: commercial due diligence, integration and separation planning and implementation assistance, synergy evaluation, post merger integration
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses on prospective target companies and markets
- Conducting primary and secondary research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target companies
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other potential industry participants
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives
- Being involved in business development activity
- Coaching and supervising junior staff.
To fulfil the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading university, strong academic record
- At least 3 years experience in a strategic advisory, strategy consultancy, B4 firm S&O groups.
- Proven successful track record
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving
- Fluent written and spoken English and Russian is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Effective team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments