Our team is developing Acronis Cloud Storage platform, with focus on search technology, which provides organizations of all sizes a way to securely backup access and share information from your phone, tablet or desktop. The solution developed a truly international team of highly qualified specialists, it is used by hundreds of thousands of users and thousands of businesses worldwide.
The product consists of a number of backend component communicating via REST API, as well as a full range of mobile, web and desktop applications. Our components enable search of customer data across backup, access, and other storage service. It integrates with existing storage solutions over REST and employs state of the art security. It facilitates indexing and delivery of storage data to search and facilitates search of such indices.
We are looking for experienced team Lead/Senior Architect to join the team to help lead our integration of Search platform
- Lead a team of engineers and architect and design and develop new features and fix bugs in the module Acronis software across search, backup, cloud and access products
- Write quality code in accordance with the style that goes Review and acceptance testing
- Assist in the planning of projects and releases follow on flexible development processes
- Participate in the development of application architecture, creating a unique new solutions and development of Acronis Cloud platform as a whole
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and applying them for the benefit of the platform and product line.
- 6-7 + years experience developing commercial software in Python/C++ on cloud architecture with experience leading and architecting products
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Experience with multi-threading, networking, development of highly Systems
- It is also desirable to have experience developing in C ++ using modern libraries and open source components
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Experience in the use of iterative and / or flexible development approaches such as Scrum or Kanban
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Salary and schedule: interview defined
- The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- 100% legal salary
- Prestigious medical insurance
- Free business lunches
- Partial Fitness programs compensation
- Free educational programs and courses within the company
- Team building events
- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time
Спасибо за проявленный интерес к вакансии и компании Acronis!
Мы хотим Вас проинформировать, что срок рассмотрения резюме составляет 2 недели.
Если Вы не получили ответ в течение данного срока, то Вы можете связаться с нами по телефону, указанному на сайте компании Acronis и узнать статус рассмотрения Вашего резюме.
С уважением, HR manager Алиса Кудишина