C++ & Scala Software Engineer (Apache Mesos project)
от 250 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Mirantis has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
Apache Mesos is mature open source cluster manager, providing effective resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications.
We work on architecture and implementation of cloud management solution using best approaches and possibilities provided by Openstack, Apache Mesos and other thriving innovative technologies. We want you to bring your best ideas of what it should look like and implement it together with us and community, and be proud of what we made.
- Contribute to Apache Mesos ecosystem of projects, including Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, etc. (mainly: C++, Scala)
- Development of new mesos frameworks
- Fixing upstream bugs in Mesos project & related projects
- Analyze requirements from Openstack team, propose and implement necessary changes to Mesos ecosystem components
- Participate in design and implementation of life cycle management of Openstack by Apache Mesos
- Tight work with Apache Mesos community and Openstack team, engage in conversations via email and teleconferences, interact with distributed team (Ukraine, Russia, France, Poland, US).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good though formulation and discussion/negotiation skills
- Great analytic and problem solving skills
- Fast learning and self-starter abilities
- Experience in software development for at least 6 years
- Expert level in C++, at least 2-3 years of production development
- Expert level in Scala, at least 2-3 years of production development
- Openness to learn new programming languages
- Experience with several modern C++ & Scala frameworks and libraries
- Experience in joining & contributing to an existing C++/Scala project with substantial code base
- Good Linux experience
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, other code review systems
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Ability to read/create technical documentation in English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Apache Mesos
- Experience with resource scheduling, load balancing, HA
- Fluent spoken English
- Experience with Python, Java, Go
- Working knowledge of distributes systems, microservices architecture, high availability concepts, performance of systems
- Team leadership track record
What we offer:
- Work for a Silicon Valley company - an established leader in cloud computing industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- High-energy atmosphere of a young open-source friendly company
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
- Very competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional benefits program to compensate selected expenses of employee