- Drafting, reviewing and arranging execution of corporate documents, including board resolutions, annual meeting documents, memoranda and articles of association, SHAs etc.;
- Drafting, negotiating and arranging execution of transaction documents, including share-purchase agreements, loan agreements, set-off agreements, services agreements, consultancy agreements, non-disclosure etc.;
- Carrying out full transaction support concerning wide range of deals, M&A, capital markets, real estate, private equity, litigation etc.;
- Performing legal research re corporate, civil, finance etc. law of Russia and other jurisdictions (Cyprus, Luxembourg, BVI, Netherlands etc.);
- Conducting due diligence of Russian and international companies.
The ideal Candidate:
- Candidate MUST have top class academics gained from a highly regarded University;
- Strong knowledge of English law;
- Basic knowledge of Russian law is a plus;
- 1-3 years of experience in international law firm or legal practice or family office is an advantage;
- Experience with international aspects and instruments;
- Strong attention to detail, accurate and thorough;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Job location - center of Moscow;
- Medical insurance package after probation period;
- Work in a dynamically developping international company;
- Additional professional training;
- Career opportunities.
Полная занятость, полный день