Macroscop - a leading Russian video management software developer with a significant international presence currently recruiting for an experienced International Sales Manager.
- Based in Perm, the International Sales Manager will be charged with generating new business throughout EMEA, MENA, APAC regions from professional security systems distributors and system integrators. In this position you will be responsible for both business development and account management, managing the complete sales cycle. Reporting to the International Sales Director your role will be responsible for the identification, development and capture of new business opportunities from both current and new customers within an agreed sales territory.
- We require well-educated and successful International Sales Manager with track record in new international business development and commercial account management within a high technology sector.
- Ability to speak and write in English (any other language will be a plus) fluently
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented, persistent and organized
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Understanding of the digital marketplace, technical aptitude and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to time scales
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Strategic thinker
- Creative approach to developing new business
In return for your experience and expertise you can expect an attractive and competitive salary.