OS33 is a platform that unifies apps and data in one place. We have applications built for browsers, iOS, Android, OS X, Windows and a strong service layer.
Our platform today has thousands of real clients and we release on daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in helping us design, build, deploy and support a part of the OS33 platform.
Successful candidate will be expected to work as part of an agile team, own the software quality, and contribute at all stages of development - from design, implementation to operations.
We are all passionate engineers who are looking to make a real impact, learn and deliver the best user experience possible.
We care about craftsmanship and working collaboratively and are looking for engineers who are committed and hard working members of our teams.
If you are interested, come interview with us, ask to look at our code, ask about our practices, how we release and what we care about.
We are looking for software engineer to work in a big new project. As a part of our team you will be able to create search system for 2000+ file servers. It is a real challenge for our team. The search will be used across all OS33 applications.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- C# knowledge or be ready to learn it fast
- Experience with API development
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Database design (MSSql and NoSql)
You can get more experienced with:
- Agile development process (Scrum and Kanban)
- Big software platform released once a day. How it can be done?
- Amazon Web Services. Cost and performance optimization in Amazon. How to build scalable solution in Amazon?
- API development. How good API can be built? How to support different clients?
- Object Oriented Design. Good practices. How to create testable backend? What is good design?
- Legacy. How to work effectively with legacy system parts? How to build new components inside big software platform?
- Legal employment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities for professional growth in technology areas
- Professional and friendly team