Sales Key Account Manager
Automotive Industry, High-Tech & Telecom, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil&Gas, Life Science, Chemical Industry)
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Key Account Manager. The Key Account Manager will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers’ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
Manage and develop assigned area in order to strengthen and develop the company's leading position in the local market. To find out the needs of customers, to achieve individual goals for sales and perform tasks to increase the company's profits.
· Meet and exceed all sales KPI’s as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization;
· Use a strategic sales planner to optimize time and territory management;
· Upsell additional services to the existing client base to increase volume and sales revenue;
· Secure new customers who have not previously used;
· Continually prospect and qualify new customers;
· Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development;
· Incorporate daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales activity and relevant customer business detail;.
· Search and development of new local & international grade key players in different Industries: Equipment & Spare Parts Suppliers and OEMs;
· Develop Practical Sales & marketing Strategy for development business in your Industry;
· Leading commercial negotiations with clients Logistics Executives on behalf of company and in cooperation with the company’s Operational department;
· Coordination of marketing activities with internal company resources;
· Generation of ideas for a proactive marketing strategy that will allow company to anticipate market changes and use its competitive advantages;
· To coordinate the business development with Global and Multinational customers via company global network;
· The Key Account Manager is responsible for completing a customer implementation request form in order to create a playbook for our operations team and insure flawless execution;
· Support ad-hoc sales development campaigns to drive increased sales;
· Collaborate with all sales channels and resources including Trade Lane Sales, Product leaders, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· A passion for selling.
· Results orientated.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Good collaborator.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· A successful track record of 2-3 years of relevant experience in business or freight forwarding qualification.
· Strong negotiation, communication and client management skills, ability to interact effectively with expatriate top management of leading multinationals.
· Strong knowledge of the best industry practices and a solid grasp of the industry development trends in Russia.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Airfreight Freight Forwarding, Ocean freight, and Multi Modal transport industry.
· Excellent knowledge of organization and understanding of internal communication and administration channels in global or multinational freight forwarding companies.
· Good all round communication and presentation skills in English and Russian.
- A BS/BA or 3-5 years logistics industry experience is preferred.
- Good time management.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products.
- Fluent Russian & English languages.
· Interesting work in Western freight forwarding Company the global leader in logistics service;
· Work in international brand-name Company located in Business Park Khimki
· Competitive salary - negotiated individually with each candidate;
· Annual bonus program (subject to achievement of Company and individual KPI’s);
· The corporate car, mobile, laptop;
· Fuel card (limit per month);
· Payment of lunches;
· Medical, life & accident insurance after the trial period (3 months);
· Participation in trainings according to the Corporate trainings program.