COO / Executive Director
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Description: COO – Executive Director
- The client of Acteon is developing in Moscow a totally new innovative project aiming on improving the transportation situation in the rapidly growing urban areas. The company is a startup based on joint use of assets owned by a large investment company operating in Russia and Europe. In order to boost their already successful activity, they are creating this senior operational role that must strengthen the business dynamic and processes.
- Reporting to the CEO, President together with leading the operations in view of achieving the strategic plans, the role will focus on Operation and Supply Chain management, to optimize logistic and improve the core index regarding KPI.
- The Chief Operating Officer will play a senior leadership role, both strategically and day-to-day, overseeing both the external and internal service delivery functions for the company, with principal accountabilities for operations, business development, and ongoing customer service.
- The COO will help build a profitable model that can be duplicated/expanded rapidly into other cities, implement rapid expansion locally via organic growth, and participate in raising additional venture capital if needed.
- Ensure that operations are scalable, documented & transferable to Russian regions
- Establish relationships with partners
- Understand, be able to work with, and communicate effectively to the car sharing market
- Understand critical roles of:
- Marketing (demographics, behavior, acquisition, positioning)
- Customer satisfaction (quality & effect on viral marketing)
- Operations (fluid & fail safe)
- Grasp the critical financials of the business and govern by them
- Use resources wisely
- Motivate staff positively and appropriately given stage of business
- Have relevant contacts/connections
- Work in a team environment both with executive staff and hourly wage workers
- Graduated from leading business school in executive management, finance or economics, MBA will be a plus, at least 10 years of successful local work experience in Operation Management with P&L responsibility as COO, CEO or VP Operation and extensive experience in b2c Customer Service. Should be able to Establishing customer satisfaction & quality assurance methods & metrics for service operational excellence
- strategic planning;
- decision making;
- quality management;
- hands-on approach with strong inter-cultural skills
- native Russian or full fluency in Russian is a must; fluency in English is also required and other European languages welcomed
- Fleet management
- Executive in car rental business and fleet / logistic management
- High-end services franchising
- marketing strategies
- Competence in IT project development steps