- Manage all processes of the store: sales, supplies, orders, preparation to sale, reporting, etc.
- Sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
- Responsible for Customer service.
- Responsible for cooperation with Retail management in Brand.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising in according to guidelines.
- Leading, training and motivation of the store team.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, including at least one year of management experience.
- Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
- Work a flexible schedule throughout the week (Ability to work 40 hours per week).
- Highly organized and team oriented.
- Knowledge of merchandising techniques.
- Good managerial experience with an emphasis on motivating and developing staff.
- Sales driven and results orientated.
- A passion for fashion and selling.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Higher education.
- English language - intermediate/ upper intermediate
Working conditions and compensation:
- An opportunity within a global company that exhibits passion about its products and its talent.
- Career development and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities.
- Medical insurance.
- Regular professional trainings.
- Opportunities for career development within the company.
- Discount in all Brands at Inditex Group
Полная занятость, полный день