Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
We are looking for Data Visualization Specialist to join our Corporate Information Systems team.
The Corporate Information Systems team is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
- Work closely with business users to define and deliver effective data visualizations
- Implementation, and integration of data visualization tools
- Guide adoption and planning of existing Sisense installation
- Build aggregate datasets using ETL principles that underlay visualizations
- Create and maintain core internal dashboards that are cross departmental
- Share a knowledge within the team on best practices for data viz and help others be successful stewards of our tools
- Guide principles for data visualization for all interfaces and tools
- Proven ability to produce high quality data visualizations in a fast paced environment
- Experience of filtering the signal from the noise in datasets, visually
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, or similar
- Knowledge of SQL, including the ability to optimize queries against large data warehouses and understand principals of efficiency of aggregation and visualization
- Understanding difference between relational and dimensional database structures and how to use them in practice
- Open minded Ability to teach and train effectively
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, official salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days