iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
We cherish individual approach towards our employees and customers.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in development of web and mobile applications together with our customers, who are both small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our interests are in Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare, Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking and other domains.
Tools and Technologies
Java 7-8, Spring, Hibernate, Java EE, MySQL, Maven, Angularjs, GIT, Continuous Integration.
• Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
• Individual staffing plan: opportunity to choose the project according to your professional abilities
• Hard and soft skills training, English courses in office
• Medical, Sport and Family care
• A-class office in the City center
• Discount program
• Our love to magic code and remarkable people (please, contact us for further details)
- Lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordinating meetings with project management and software development team
- Supervise team members: planning tasks, code-review, providing feedback, etc.
- Improve development team processes and methodologies
- Participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with customers, estimating, etc.
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Experience as a Team Lead or Architect (2+ years)
- 3+ years of experience with Java Core and Java EE (EJB, JSP, JMS), Web Services
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills
- Upper intermediate level of English (spoken, written)
- Customer communication experience
- Education: BS, MS in Computer technologies or similar
Минск, улица Толстого, 10Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день