iTechArt Group is looking for a Java Team Lead for challenging and interesting projects for USA-based accounts. You will get a chance to participate in project development for a wide range of companies. From technology incubators and startups to Fortune 500 firms. Your ability to travel to US is a big plus.
Type: Full-time permanent position
- Lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordinating meetings with project management and software development team
- Supervise team members: planning tasks, code-review, providing feedback, etc.
- Improve development team processes and methodologies
- Participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with customers, estimating, etc.
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Experience as a Team Lead or Architect (2+ years)
- 3+ years of experience with Java Core and Java EE (EJB, JSP, JMS), Web Services
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills
- Upper intermediate level of English (spoken, written)
- Customer communication experience
- Education: BS, MS in Computer technologies or similar
- iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for leading technology, financial, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. Our company cooperates with such companies as Oracle, GAIN Capital (forex.com), 10Gen/MongoDB, Performics (part of Google), Pfizer, O2 Telephonika, Electronic Arts, RTÉ (Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster).
- Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of iTechArt can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diverse of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world leading technology companies.
- Challenging tasks
- Project involving newest technologies
- Professional growth and career prospects
- A remarkable motivated team to work with
- Medical support
- Comfortable office facilities (mini-kitchen, interactive room, spacious and well-equipped workstations)
- English courses in office
- Corporate events, tournaments
Минск, улица Толстого, 10Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день