Wrike is a collaborative project management application. It has something for everyone: the best collaboration features for team members and the best project management features for managers. Thousands of companies use Wrike, from small businesses to the world's leading brands; customers such as Ecco, PayPal and Stanford University, use Wrike to work more effectively.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
As part of our internal Salesforce development team, you'll be implementing new features, maintaining data flow between Salesforce and Java backend, and working on integrations between Salesforce and third-party tools like Zuora and Avalara. Your work will enhance the performance of our large, distributed sales team and help fuel the company's growth. You'll also:
- Implement and support custom Salesforce extensions;
- Support existing APEX code and integration with Java backend;
- Communicate closely with our distributed sales teams.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Salesforce APEX/Visualforce/Lightning, Salesforce APIs;
- Strong Java experience, Spring Framework, Servlets, Concurrency;
- Experience in REST/SOAP web services;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker, and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events.