KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
The vacancy is opened at JSC KPMG.
- Assisting team members in all administrative matters (taxi, courier);
- Organisation document workflow, filing documents;
- MS Outlook Calendar (meetings and travel schedule);
- Arrangement of board meetings (document preparation, distribution of materials, organizing schedules);
- Clerical duties (e-mail, mail, faxes, filing, typing);
- Arranging meetings (booking rooms, passes for clients);
- Coordinating all business trips (booking tickets, hotels, cars, preparing travel expenses forms for Finance Department);
- Assisting in department events organization;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Partner (apartment lease matters, bills, timesheet, etc.);
- Assisting with HR matters (vacation forms, weekly updatesof internal database).
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Completed higher education;
- Intermediate English;
- Administrative experience will be a plus;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Stress resistance;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Challenging assignments, career development opportunities, work in a friendly international environment, competitive salary and social package.