Our client - one of premium alcohol producers - is searching for Brand manager in terms of business development.
The main purpose of the role: to build brands in a way to maximize growth opportunities in all trade channels, delivering execution across every consumer touch-point.
- Brands Strategy development and implementation;
- Development / Adaptation of brands activities;
- Projects Budget management and post projects evaluation;
- Cross-functional collaboration - Key Accounts, Regional managers, PR, Agencies etc;
- Generating new ideas/ways of communicating to consumers.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in FMCG Company as Brand Manager|Junior Brand Manager,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Experience at brand P&L analysis, promo profitaility and market trends evaluation etc,
- Deep experience in marketing communications;
- Fluent English is a must.
- The role will subbordinate to Marketing Director directly.
Please note: As we receive a high volume of applications every day regretfully we are only able to respond to
appropriate candidates who will be contacted within two weeks. We wish you the best of luck with your search.