Equities Intern (part of 2016 Graduate Programme)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Equity Sales Intern
Department - IB & Markets – Equities
- Final year graduates / post graduates / PhD students
- English - advanced (both oral and written)
- Additional Finance qualification desirable
- Work / internship experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Math, Statistics, and Probability required;
- Proficiency in financial modeling techniques using Excel a plus;
- Well-presented and personable with a mature attitude to work;
- Good analytical and technical reasoning skills;
- Ability to think and work independently with a reasonable level of guidance;
- Experience in putting together Pitch Books and managing deal flow;
- Willingness to learn and take on increasing levels of responsibility;
- Interest in finance and financial markets, good commercial sense;
- Right to work in Russian Federation;
- Fluent Russian language.
- Develops the company's clients' base by effective working with current and bringing in new clients;
- Sells Company's Equity products and services (brokerage and research) to the assigned clients;
- Ensures that all assigned clients are promptly informed about all available Company's products and services;
- Responsible for analysis of sales information and data by value / volume / product in the assigned area.
- Maintains accurate sales records for all assigned clients, and all the sales-related documentation.
Internship for 6 months (July - Dec 2016) with possibility to join Renaissance as permanent employee in 2017.