The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is proud to announce the creation of a Team Assistant position.
The Skoltech is a startup university, to be located in the innovation zone called Skolkovo, outside of Moscow - sometimes called the “Russian Silicon Valley.” Skoltech has recently partnered with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in a joint effort to develop a new graduate research university of science and technology in Russia.
- Provide efficient and timely administrative support to team members;
- Keep time sheet for the assigned team to reflect business travel, sick leaves, vacation, etc. and interact closely with HR Administration Specialist on related issues;
- Assist in preparing, processing and following up on consultancy agreements for the consultants of the assigned team, and interact closely with HR Administration Specialist on related issues;
- Assist other team members in administrative matters and other related issues;
- Handle team correspondence (engage in correspondence as well as ensure that it is registered, filed and forwarded accordingly);
- Book domestic and international travel for the authorized trips using Company travel agents and / or contractors;
- Book transfers for the authorized trips using Company travel agents and / or contractors;
- Maintain calendars for respective team leaders;
- Process travel reporting of assigned team leaders and members if required;
- Arrange meetings including facilities and catering when required;
- Assist in producing reports, presentations and other documents as required by team leaders;
- Handle phone calls.
- CREI (Center for Research, Education and Innovation) Director
Other Key Relations:
- Assigned faculty members;
- Assistant Dean;
- HR Administration Specialist.
Ideal Experience and Qualities:
- Higher education or undergraduate;
- 2+ years experience in a similar position preferably with a Western company is a must;
- Previous experience with a non-profit company, foundation, government agency is highly appreciated;
- Fluent oral and written English. English is a working language of Skoltech;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details;
- Strong organizational skills; good communication and social skills;
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude;
- A “must” - Ability to work in a start-up environment, under tremendous amount of uncertainly and stress, being able to feel, appreciate and use the drive of the team;
- A “must” - Extraordinary problem solving abilities;
- References from previous employers are a plus.
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role in delivering Skoltech project plan.