Well-known European company (B2B) is looking for ASM (Moscow and Central region).
- university degree (technical);
- good command of English, written and spoken;
- from 3-4 years experience and proven track record in selling technological/production equipment and/or its parts and components on the B2B basis with proactive role in a team with high degree of the responsibility;
- previous job experience with international companies is a plus;
- advanced PC user: MS Office;
- valid driving license;
- willingness to travel extensively (Central Russia, 50%)
- Development the assigned territory by the Company in order to find and develop new Key Customers in the region, maintaining relationships and establishing relations with the most potential Distributors of the Company, pro-actively planning, forecasting and monitoring sales of products and solutions within the assigned territory with focus on the target group of high impact customers, based on sales budgets and targets set up by the company.
- Organizing, developing and effecting sales activities within the assigned territory, including:
- direct sales to end users and equipment manufacturers;
- indirect sales to market via network of distributors on the defined territory;
- introducing and presenting products and solutions to decision makers and decision making units at buying customers;
- consulting customer and studying customers requirements in order to fulfill customer needs with proving the Company best solutions, selecting and offering products and solutions to customers based on their identified needs and specifics;
- agreeing commercial terms of supply with buying customers, taking orders and handing them over for further fulfillment in accordance to the Company Standards, and taking responsibility to the terms agreed;
- constant maintaining and developing relationship with customers.
- Implementing credit/debt policy according to the Company Standards within the assigned territory, monitoring timely payments by customers.
- Taking and handling customer claims.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of competition on the Market defined as from direct deliveries as from alternative distributors and development of the actions to take with the relative reports.