Do you have the chops to be the part of an awesome creative team? Here at Wrike we've created an app that people rely on to get work done every day. For us, design is much more than a pixel-perfect layout that reflects hot new trends — it's telling a great story about our product, highlighting its best features, and making it appealing to users.
We are looking for a person who will take the lead on print-related graphic design tasks and also be responsible for the project management in our design department and ensuring that the best job possible is done.
- Working on infographics, print design, collateral and marketing graphic design projects in general;
- Coordinate, plan all the projects & task assignment;
- Create and maintain the workflow and manage project timeline, scope, resources;
- Closely align with top managers and internal clients to provide top-notch planning, set expectations on day-to-day workflow and gain visibility;
- Thought leadership and design advocacy;
- Ensure that the team is happy, motivated and performs it's best;
- Help guide and improve design process and set a high bar for quality;
- Be an evangelist for the team and ensure constant learning process and coaching.
We expect you to have:
- Significant experience in web or graphic design;
- Experience in managing design projects;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Desire to work with a dynamic team of creative professionals;
- Drive to grow and continue learning about best practices and new design trends;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and ХBox;
- Free lunch every day, plus unlimited coffee, tea, and snacks;
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- English classes in our office;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.