Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position
Business Application department is working on implementation and support of many digital channels, such as chat, email, social, co-browse, etc. Digital channels is a high priority area of development for the company with big potential.
We are looking for people who are ready to learn, ready for changes, for technology shift, not afraid to work in quite dynamic environment.
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior Java developer, who will join our team and become a part of a Genesys SMS/MMS solution backend development. The candidate should have the following knowledge and skills:
- High degree (BA/BS) Computer Science / Engineering
- 3+ work experience in extensive Java programming
- Knowledge of Multithreading, High performance applications
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Strong unit testing and code organization
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his own tasks
- Quick learner with excellent problem solving skills
- English – good written and spoken
- Knowledge and understanding of SMPP/MM7 protocols is highly preferred
- Development, support and troubleshooting
- Close work with performance testing and tools development teams
- Implement software according to approved design, on time and with quality
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
Compensations and benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!