3Shape is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Software Automation Architect for our agile R&D development teams. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the automation infrastructure at 3Shape, covering areas like DevOps, build automation, automated testing frameworks, virtualization, continuous integration and source control systems supporting all our products.
As the 3Shape R&D organization is rapidly expanding, so are our requirements for ensuring efficient delivery. This is a chance for you to participate in providing world-class 3D software and scanner technology that makes a difference in the market.
We are looking for a person with a genuine interest in software automation, and who actively will pursue the challenge of providing all aspects of a top-performing automation infrastructure for our R&D organization - and who can take on the responsibility of driving the process together with a team of colleagues in Ukraine and Denmark.
The Software Automation Engineer is involved in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of the software automation infrastructure at 3Shape, covering build automation, automated testing frameworks, virtualization, continuous integration and source control systems supporting all our products.
The Software Process Automation Architect is responsible for
- Day to day operation and maintenance of the infrastructure, so it runs smoothly
- Identifying, scoping and planning of software automation infrastructure projects
- Running improvement and infrastructure projects on time and within budget,
- Assistance to development teams and knowledge transfer between development teams on best practice inside software automation
- ITS helpdesk. Tasks are resolved without unnecessary delays in prioritized order
- Ensure tight cooperation and alignment with Internal IT, development teams, architects etc.
- Experience with automation of software development processes, incl. auto testing frameworks, build automation tools (e.g. TeamCity), virtualization and source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git, TFS)
- Software Development background. You know the art of programming and understand disciplines like source code branching, unit testing etc.
- You sincerely believe that automation is key to modern software development. You follow market trends/best practices and will be able to drive this development actively
- Energetic, service minded and positive mind-set, interested in good collaboration with our R&D teams, supporting them in their automation work
- Overall knowledge and interest in general technologies (Windows, IIS, SQL Server and databases, security, virtualization, build automation, Windows Azure, Perforce, Git, WM ware,...)
- Good communication skills - also in English
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical and communicative skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level (white)
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Convenient office location (near Polytechnical Institute metro station)
- Good working conditions in comfortable office (not open space!). We provide our employees with opportunity and space for intellectual work. That is why each team has its own separate room
- Medical insurance (including recreation services: swimming pool, gym)
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Киев, Соломенский район, Полевая улица, 21Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день
Вакансия доступна для соискателей с инвалидностью