Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Mid ASP.NET MVC Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
The client is a leading business conglomerate having diverse business presence across Media, Entertainment, Packaging, Infrastructure, Education, Precious metals and Technology sectors with 90 years history, worldwide operations and a workforce of over 10000 employees.
The project is a development of Global feature rich OTT Video Platform providing a next generation video streaming experience across all client devices (Web, mobiles, STBs, Connected TVs, Game Consoles). VOD, LiveTV, 360/VR experience and much more.
Some technical details:
At the moment we are developing a new system from scratch, though there is an existing system from which we might reuse some pieces.
Our responsibility is a back office (back end and front end) and front office API.
The project is started as a monolith using CQRS approaches. Separation into micro services will probably done later when the business domain is better understood.
• ASP.NET Web API 2.2,
• Entity Framework 6,
• Amazon RDS,
• Some other AWS services.
• ReactJS with MobX,
- Theoretical knowledge and working experience with:
• CLR and .NET (C#),
• ASP.NET platform,
• MSSQL or other engine,
• SOLID principles;
- Natural interest in programming, reading professional literature & aspiration to be the best;
- Intermediate Level of English at least.
- React and Flux (MobX);
- Entity Framework;
- Working experience in developing high load systems.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!