Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Mid ASP.NET MVC Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project 1: Patented cloud-based software, DMDS, powers the advertising, music, and award show markets with the most effective and efficient technology solution available. Consists of client side and server side applications. Main functionality for the app is delivering access to the media files and ability to download them with further modifications.
The system is currently rewriting from old version to the new one.
Production: Yes, frequent deployments.
Team: ~20 positive international (communication language is English) team members.
Instruments: TFS, SCRUM, Slack.
Project size: ~20 modules (projects) in different solutions, 100+ tables in DB
Tests: Backend Unit Tests.
• Main: .NET 4-4.5, C#, AutoMapper, Topshelf, Windows Services;
• Web: AspNet.Mvc, AspNet.WebApi, Nancy;
• File Transfering: HTTP, TCP, Aspera Connect;
• Logging: log4net;
• Windows installation: Wix Installer;
• IoC: Autofac;
• Scheduling: Quartz.NET;
• Database: MS SQL 2012, Firebird, Ado.Net, Dapper.NET;
• Unit Testing: XUnit, NSubstitute;
• CVS: TFS.
Our client is a new subsidiary of one of the world’s largest media conglomerates. Our teams participate in the core product development for this company.
The product automates complicated TV advertisement workflows. Catering to both spot TV buyers and sellers the product enables yield optimization, audience targeting, guaranteed delivery, inventory optimization – and all this in near real time.
At the moment we have several ASP.NET MVC + Angular applications for the FE and several windows services for background processing. All of this is integrated via RabbitMQ, WCF services, and several databases. Sharing DBs is of course challenging, so we are moving toward SOA with new services being written on .NET Core and deployed as DC/OS containers.
Work in one of three Minsk Scrum teams, together with 4 client Scrum teams.
Confluence Wiki, TFS, Git, NuGet, Scrum.
- Good knowledge of CLR and .NET (C#);
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Working knowledge of T-SQL;
- Natural interest in programming, reading professional literature & aspiration to be the best;
- Knowledge and working experience of using SOLID principles;
- Good communication skills and motivation a must;
- Good analytical skills;
- At least intermediate level of English.
- Understanding Multi-threading and appropriate experience;
- Working experience with such frontend frameworks as Angular/React is a plus.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!