We love what we do! Our people do amazing things every day! Join the management team!
- Manage all processes of the store: sales, supplies, orders, preparation to sale, reporting, etc.
- Sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
- Responsible for Customer service.
- Responsible for cooperation with Retail management in Brand.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising in according to guidelines.
- Leading, training and motivation of the store team.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- An opportunity within a global company that exhibits passion about its products and its talent
- Career development and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities.
- Regular professional trainings.
- Opportunities for career development within the company.
- Discount in all Brands at Inditex Group
- Experience in №1 Fashion company
- Full time schedule (5/2, flexible days off, morning and evening shifts)
- Competitive salary (agreed according interview results)
- Free uniform
- Friendly team and professional trainers
- Full social package
- Medical insurance and discounts for Inditex products
- Professional growth and career development