MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (Brief Summary):
The key areas of responsibilities are:
- Create a demand for the product
- Referral and Specialist linkage and new patient generation
- Execute Patient Access Acceleration plans
- Support Academia Specialists on the ground
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates country specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics.
- Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
- Builds and maintains relationship with local sales force teams and distributors.
- Analyzes local SBU market’s opportunities and risks on a continuous basis. Presents analysis to Country Manager and Regional Market Development Manager. Supports market penetration improvement.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends local market growth opportunities for a SBU, consistent with product line objectives.
- Evaluates program impact. Implements continuous improvement.
- Communicates proactively to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Assures alignment with other local functional areas such as research, clinical, development, education, reimbursement and sales.
- Assures alignment with Regional Market Development strategy.
- Ensures alignment of education and clinical activities with the country strategy.
- Supports Academia SBU Trainer in identifying the proctors and KOLs to accelerate market growth.
- Supports Clinical Management with linkages to local KOLs and Therapy Centers.
JOB QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION:
- Proven track record of strategic planning experience
- Market or Field development experience
- Analytical skills to understand local markets and customers’ needs
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation structure
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with peers, colleagues and customers across diverse cultures
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluent local language depending on the country
- Willingness to travel within the country.