Wrike is a collaborative project management application. It has something for everyone: the best collaboration features for team members and the best project management features for managers. Thousands of companies use Wrike, from small businesses to the world's leading brands; customers such as Ecco, PayPal and Stanford University, use Wrike to work more effectively.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Product designer with a keen eye for usability and a passion for designing simple, yet beautiful and cohesive user experiences. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process and will work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criterias
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high quality fit and finish
- Rapidly iterate on designs and experiences based on test results, analytics, data, and customer feedback
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity wireframes to facilitate feedback from your product team
- Identify, articulate, and implement design needs across multiple platform
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer with software teams in an agile fashion
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc);
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, A/B testing, UI testing and implementation control;
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors;
- UI design for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) is an advantage;
- Experienced in Sketch, Axure and/or other design tools
- Working understanding of HTML, JS and CSS technologies
- Comfortable with applying visual style guides to wireframes to achieve good visual design
- Experience in various research techniques such as personas, qualitative research methods
- Ability to take on and provide feedback in throughout the project life-cycle
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English)
- Please email your resume with and a strong portfolio featuring examples of work that demonstrates empathy and a passion for problem solving.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Санкт-Петербург, Свердловская набережная, 44Д, м. Площадь ЛенинаПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график