The GfK Group is one of the largest market research companies in the world. The Group employs over 13,000 people working in 115 operating companies covering more than 100 countries of the world. We deliver complex and profound markets knowledge and consulting that helps our clients in taking strategic decisions.
GfK Consumer Choices tracks Point-of-Sale (POS) data in technical consumer goods and entertainment media markets.
Now we are looking for:
Job Title: Retail Consultant
Reports to: Sector Head
- Account management of major retail chains
- Maintain and develop cooperation with key retailers
- Presentations and meetings with partners
- Ensure exceptionaly high level of servicing
- Provide partners with ad hoc consultations
- Fulfillment of day-to-day partners' requests
- Sales data analysis for key retailers
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work with big amount of Data
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions to clients
- Language skills: Good English is a must
- Previous experience in IT / Retail / e-commerce is a must
Salary: depending on the candidate qualification.