NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
DevOps Lead / Architect
- Automate deployment and lifecycle of complex microservice-based application deployed in cloud ecosystem (Openshift, Openstack). Strict availability requirements are applied on application and its lifecycle operations (patch installation, switch to redundant instance).
- Participate in IaaS/PaaS ecosystem (Openshift/Openstack) availability and performance improvements
- Understand existing processes bottleneck and perform optimization
- Manage team of DevOps engineers who will deliver application to production, perform operation, monitoring and maintenance
- Lead troubleshooting and incidents resolution
- Additional opportunity – take part in continuous integration/delivery pipeline automation projects
Experience in Java
- Experience in Python/Ruby/Groovy
- Experience in distributed file systems- Ceph, GlusterFS
- Source control principles and experience in Git, SVN.
- Build automation tools – Maven, Gradle
- PostgreSQL installation and administration
- MongoDB installation and administration
- Experience in VMWare
- Experience in Jenkins
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.