Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is looking for a full time Email Marketing Automation specialist to join our Global Internet Marketing team.
Key Function: The Email Marketing Automation is responsible for execution of automated email marketing (nurturing) campaigns in Marketo marketing automation system.
- Plan, implement and maintain automated email marketing campaigns for North America and APAC regions
- Manage entire email campaign execution through Marketo, including campaign audience and logic set-up, content selection, email design
- Analyze email campaign performance, run tests to optimize email content, layouts, campaign logic
- Maintain relevant lead communications flow over the entire lead/customer lifecycle, making sure each subscriber is effectively nurtured by relevant email marketing campaigns.
- Very good command of written English
- Experience in marketing/IT field field from 1 year
- Analytical capabilities, strong logical skills
- Attentive, detail-oriented, responsible and accurate in performing tasks to completion
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Creative, proactive and curious, with a passion for optimization and algorithms
- Previous email marketing experience is a strong plus
- Experience in Marketing Automation/CRM database management and IT background is a strong plus
- Experience working abroad is a plus
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days