Senior C#/.Net Developer
от 170 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Uptick is a US company with a representative office in St Petersburg, Russia, that develops an innovative cloud CRM application that helps people build strong long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers on top of modern technology stacks.
We are looking for those who will help us create robust, highly-available, user-friendly applications in a timely manner on a proven architecture that serves users in real time. We will be happy to see those who do not like bureaucracy and want to spend their effort on real development tasks, drive technical decisions and leverage cloud technologies.
Now we are in the stealth mode because we do not want our competitors to steal our ideas. So do not try to find information about us on the Internet. Contact us instead and we will be glad to provide you details.
The technologies we are relying on are Office 365 (email, document sharing, etc.), IoT (Stream processing - Storm/Spark cluster and Azure Event Hubs), NoSQL DB (DocumentDB, HDInsight), CD/CI development principles(TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, dotCover, FxCop), fully automated provisioning and auto testing (xUnit, Nunit, Selenium, TestRail) – as we don’t want anybody to spend time on manual deployment and testing.
- Design architecture of enterprise-grade cloud platform
- Bring to use the cutting edge technologies required for the platform (e.g. document search, stream analytics and machine learning etc.)
- Provide estimations and follow the implementation schedule as a member of agile team
- Implement complex features by taking on differnet responsibilities including, but not limited to: development, testing, deployment and support tasks
- Ensure continuous product delivery process with high quality and performance
- Deep knowledge of OOP, design patterns and elements of functional programming
- Expertise in architecture design: component-based and multilayer architecture, client-server and N-tier/3-tier architecture
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET backend (Web API, Identity, MVC) and .NET Framework-based development
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
- Intermediate English (sufficient for writing technical specs and communications with native speakers)
- Result-oriented and all-sufficient person
- Experience in concurrency multithreading and parallel computing
- Experience in development with SQL and NoSQL storages, queues, stream analytics and batch processing, machine learning
- Experience in integration with cloud platforms (e.g. MS Azure, Office 365, Google API, Force.com, Slack, GoToMeeting)
- Experience in agile practices: unit testing, ТDD, BDD, continuous integration
- Work on an interesting project where you are in charge of creating great web apps by using best of breed technologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and sport compensation
- Release bonuses
- Work in a friendly team
- Convenient office location in the city center
- Flexible schedule
- Kitchen with coffee and tea :)