от 100 000 до 200 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Provectus , Inc is the US Corporation specializing in the delivery of full-service accelerated software product innovation. Our team boasts truly remarkable people with exceptional talent in a given specialty. People come to us because we offer family-like environment, everyone is someone.
We are looking for a DevOps for our project in Kazan.
As a DevOps Engineer you will fill the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, web-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated and designed to scale. You will work with our engineering teams to design and build web applications and systems infrastructure, focusing on automation, availability and performance.
Our applications are used by thousands of people every hour around the world. Everything our engineers do has real and tangible impacts. You won’t be just another cog in the machine.
- 2+ years industry experience as Software engineer
- 2+ years of operations experience in commercial Linux environments
- 1+ years of Chef or Ansible
- 1+ years experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience in multi-tier web application architectures
- Experience maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Ability to prioritize tasks to work independently and as part of the engineering team
- Work on devops team to design, build, and maintain systems
- Monitor and automate processes
- Maintain and provision infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - software, application, and network
- Collaborate on code reviews
Will be a plus
- Ability to lead cross-team technical discussions
- Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience administering Postgres databases
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk