Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software. Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform.
We are looking for an experienced C# developer with good skills in database programming and the desire to engage in CRM system development with high business value using good techniques and practices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement features and enhancements according to functional specifications and resolve discovered bugs.
- Collaborate with software architect and other developers to produce just enough design.
- Provide estimations for working items and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Follow the development timeline according to priority and assignments.
- Write and verify code that adheres to the acceptance criteria.
- Follow the coding guideline and apply product development best practices.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- Confident knowledge of C# and T-SQL, and experience in using these technologies for writing applications more than 3 years.
- Confident knowledge of OOP principles and patterns.
- Understanding the technique of iterative software development.
- Experience in development of CRM system is quite desired.