Data Centre Migration Specialist/Oracle & SQL/Global Project
от 7 500 до 7 700 USD
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is looking for a candidate with technical expertise around moving both Oracle and SQL Server databases and ideally Linux Servers from an on-premise set-up to a cloud based infrastructure.
This is more than just a DBA role entailing managing databases. It involves migration of data and functionality to newer ones, and my client is looking for someone that knows the challenges of doing in this in a complex multinational environment and has enough knowledge around how to do this in a changing IT landscape with the introduction of Cloud technologies. This role will entail working with the latest technologies and is for someone who wants to push themselves to a technical front and progress beyond the standard support DBA profile
We need someone capable of working within a geographically diverse project team and able to work on their own initiative. You will need to be flexible and task focused able to adapt to the needs of the project to ensure successful delivery. We are looking for candidates who have the ability to take what they know based on their experience and apply that knowledge and expertise to new situations. The successful candidate will have good communication skills as you will be working closely with IT departments based in multiple countries.
- Oracle Administration Experience - ability to install Oracle and configure server.
- SQL Server Experience - ability to install SQL Server and configure server.
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL programming - required to review/remediate any code.
- Database Sizing and performance monitoring
- Data Migration and reconciliation
- Excellent Communication skills - gained working as part of a global team.
- Remediation of any post migration issues to ensure new database is working as previously.
- Task focused self starter
- Good communication skills up to IT manager level.
- Experienced in working on Matrix based project team structures.
- SUSE Linux (preferably to Administrator level)
- CRON Scheduling
- MS Windows Upgrade and Administration
- Experience of Upgrading Oracle/SQL Server Versions and undertaking any remediation.
- Working in Global teams in a multinational company.