от 130 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
AgoraDoxa is looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team working on building a revolutionary, highly personalized data monetization platform with global reach. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects of software development – helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, integrating with other platforms and applications, and implementing new features and functionality.
Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate her/his qualities during multiple rounds of technical interview.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
• Advise and collaborate on new and existing applications.
• Design and own the ETL pipelines, reporting pipelines, and data warehouse schemas.
• Drive the technologies and policies needed to ingest, store, manage and interact with data.
• Develop database solutions by designing proposed systems; define database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Utilize advanced data analysis, including statistical analysis and data mining using various computational tools.
• Perform data discovery for complex integration projects.
• Draw conclusions and effectively communicate findings with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Provide active leadership skills across project team and business community.
• Occasional travel within and outside of USA.
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
• 8+ years of Database Administrator/Architect experience.
• Strong knowledge of one of more relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle.
• Proven knowledge of NoSQL databases such as CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
• Working knowledge of modern Big Data tool chain.
• Solid general development skills with proven experience working on complex digital content management or e-commerce or similar consumer-facing applications.
• Experience with high availability, scalability, and disaster recovery solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders to drive consensus on data tier solutions.
• Experience with AWS or other public clouds.
• A track record of projects completed on time.