Uhrenholt, LLC (Danish company, Food sector)
is looking for Brand manager
Main objective of the role:
Grow the company brands in profitable way, developing solutions for growth across channels. Develop, execute and monitor brand initiatives in line with agreed brand activation plan.
- Develop the overall strategic brand plan for company brands under supervision of Marketing Manager to fulfil sales objectives and building the brands equity.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan including development of activation plan, communication and promotion plan across channels, NPD plan, pricing strategy correction
- Work with research to monitor competitor’s performance, consumer needs and brand perception. Leverage market insights to develop winning business strategy.
- Lead the introduction of product initiatives working in close collaboration with multi-functional team.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing on plans across channels
- Build sound relationship and alignment with internal multifunctional team and external agencies’ and customers’ teams to ensure effective execution of brand strategies.
- Track and analyse business results
- Manage marketing budget, expenses control and agency agreement management
- Higher Degree (preferably in Economics / Marketing).
- 2+ years of experience in brand management in international FMCG with demonstrated record of achievements.
- Proven track record with local activation development
- NPD management experience
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English (upper-intermediate).