Unilever is one of the leading suppliers of consumer goods. We have more than 400 brands and our products are on sale in more than 190 countries. On any given day, 2 billion people use our products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. And everything we do, we do with sustainability in mind. In 2012 we were placed top of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the 14th consecutive year.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
UFLP is a 30-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 2 years.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Here’s your chance to support and develop Unilever's most vital asset: our people. Unilever has the impact it does because of its people. HR is considered a core rather than a support function, playing a role in shaping business strategy. Within HR you will help to create an environment where all of the people in our huge and varied culture can bring their range of skills and goals to best use.
An HR placement on the Unilever Future Leaders Programme will see you join a team where you’ll not only be a part of Unilever’s culture, you’ll also be helping to create it to drive business performance.
THE HR EXPERIENCE YOU'LL GET ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
- Business partnering:
- Identify business needs for developing, managing and implementing growth strategies. Review structure, culture, people and capabilities.
- HR services:
- Learn to manage services such as payroll, recruitment, pensions and benefits. Track, monitor and manage service performance.
- HR Expertise:
- Learn about and develop policies, processes, systems and tools to attract, select and develop the best talent.
- Factory HR:
- Exposure to HR systems and processes at plant or factory.
- Customer development:
- Unilever’s strong customer focus requires HR employees to benefit from operational exposure to Customer Development.
KEY FACTS ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
- Duration: 2,5 years
- Start: April 2017 or September 2017
- Eligibility: Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Degree required: We will consider all degrees
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Salary: 93 000 rub per month
- Application form - screening
- Online test
- Assessment Final.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME PLEASE FILL APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE