- Implement required processes matching Group strategy but also local needs and reality,
- Manage and cope NPD team of engineers and certification specialists,
- Allocate workload, delegate tasks but also take a lead in projects,
- Ensure that factory audits (technical & CSR) are executed on relevant factories and corrective actions and re-audits are followed up,
- Lead the writing/compiling of engineering content for the following deliverables:
- Engineering specifications and documentation, including 8Ds, BOM (Bill of Materials), control plans, key product characteristics, engineering changes,
- Manage development and implementation of new product ranges in factories, including technical file collection and upload in Group database, samples, labels & instructions validation to comply with quality, legal and safety requirements,
- Work with vendors to identify opportunities for cost price reduction, * Identify and nominate inspection agencies to secure pre-shipment inspection process in factories (e.g. FRI),
- Support claim resolving with vendors,
- Manage department budget and KPIs,
- Maintain effective working relationships with related internal stake holders and actively contribute to ensure that the triangular teams between Sourcing, Product Development (and CSR) and SC execute according to expectation,
- Develop and maintain relationship with external stakeholders, including customers (OPCOs), suppliers, third party inspection and testing service providers.
- Technical or Engineer background
- Knowledge of:
- DIY products, experience in home improvement,
- Manufacturing processes, including factory audits, is an advantage,
- Development and implementation of new products,
- Technical Regulations of Customs Union and Russia and GOST standards is an advantage,
- EN standards is and advantages.
- Process competencies:
- Home renovations, home improvements
- Behavioural requirements:
- Team management and development, Technical minded, structured, specific, good communication skills, capability to work on several projects in parallel and working to deadlines.
- English – good communication skills verbal & written
- Microsoft office, including Excel
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
Москва, Дербеневская набережная, 7с8Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день