Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
- Our customer is one of the world largest media investment groups headquartered in New York, the USA. Its primary purpose is to maximize performance of media agencies by operating as a leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
- Development of a new application according to requirements (Angular.JS);
- Backbone bug fixing of existing application.
- Experience in Backbone or Angular.js framework (or strong willingness to learn it);
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, bootstrap, bootstrap's components;
- Experience with CSS3, CSS preprocessors (sass, less), responsive/adaptive layout;
- Experience with grunt Webpack;
- Agile practices experience;
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).