Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
- Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
- Our customer is a filial branch of one of the world's leading travel companies, providing services in bookings online.
- The successful candidate will join the team supporting the customer in moving their current web applications to the AWS cloud by providing cloud specific architecture consultancy and most likely also a small team to help with AWS specific tooling.
- Hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build and Release Engineer ideally with Java based applications;
- Be passionate about automation and experienced in Ansible;
- Manage continuous build environments and have experience in Jenkins;
- Manage communication with stakeholders and own continuous delivery scope of work;
- Solid experience as UNIX or Windows admin;
- Experience working in international projects;
- Experience with Agile software methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum);
- Familiar with SDLC lifecycle;
- Proficiency in scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Strong experience with AWS;
- Good command of English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Graphite or Splunk.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).