Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
- Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
- As a Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Our customer is a Canadian retail company, which sells a wide range of automotive, sports and leisure, and home products. The goal of the project is to improve a set of existing web applications used by the customer and his clients with a single, scalable, flexible, robust solution.
- Test automation and maintenance;
- Tests execution;
- Bug reporting and verification.
- 1+ years of experience as an Automation Tester;
- Good understanding of and experience in Java programing language;
- Selenium WD experience;
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language;
- Good understanding of BDD / TDD / ATDD methodologies;
- Experience with automation framework JBehave + Thucydides/Serenity;
- Experience in REST/SOAP testing;
- Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks;
- Experience working with GIT;
- Experience working with Maven;
- Experience working with Linux;
- Ability to write SQL queries;
- Ability to setup automation framework;
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI i.e. Jenkins;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день