RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
- Working with clients: development, implementation plan for entrusted territory on monthly basis
- Planning of the team (weekly, monthly)
- Recruitment, development, motivation, training and monitoring teams (medical / pharmaceutical representatives, territorial / detailing managers, KAM)
- Conducting commercial negotiations with offices and branches of distributors' network
- Conferences, roundtables, presentations to pharmacists and doctors in the region
- Implementation of marketing actions
- Reporting as required by the company
- Higher education (preferably pharmaceutical)
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years
- Knowledge pharmaceutical structure of the region (doctors, pharmacies, distributors, MPI)
- Confident PC user
- Perfect negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and to organize work of the team
- Leadership, analytical thinking skills, understanding of active sales
- Commitment, initiative, responsibility, organization, honesty