Lamoda is the leading online retailer in Russia and CIS, offering more than 2.5 million products and 1,000 international and local brands in fashion clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfumery. Lamoda monthly traffic is currently over 20 million unique users per month.
Our organisation directly employs around 4.000 people across Russia & CIS with the list of our locations covering, amongst others, the Lamoda Group headoffice based in Moscow, country offices in Almaty, Kiev and Minsk, software development centre in Lithuania and a private label office in London. With LM Express we operate our own logistics network supporting next day delivery to currently more than 150+ cities throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
Lamoda is recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailer in CIS and is a frequent industry awards’ winner. Founded in 2011, the Company’s investor base includes Rocket Internet, Tengelmann Group, Holtzbrink Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, JP Morgan Asset management, Access industries, and PPR group (owners of Gucci, Puma, Volcom and Yves Saint Laurent brands), with a total of over USD 200 mln of financing raised (with the latest round from the World Bank/ IFC in January 2014).
Lamoda is led by the four Co-founders. The diverse management team includes people of multiple nationalities, coming from a variety of backgrounds - from experience in the top-tier management consulting firms to the functional expertise built within recognised international and local industry leaders.
Lamoda core values are:
Ownership – assuming personal accountability for the company result, being proactive and responsible
Excellence – being innovative, challenging the status quo, outperforming best practices
Customer focus – looking at the business through the eyes of our customers, understanding our market better than competition
Achieving together – delivering upon commitments, acting with integrity, mutual respect and trust
Being leaders – developing self and others, prioritising by importance, not personal preferences, role modelling Lamoda values
- Prepare and analyze data using SQL and Excel to support the projects of increasing company business processes efficiency;
- Create and present analyses and presentations to management team;
- Process ad-hoc data requests and conduct one-off analyses;
- Develop and introduce various efficiency improvement tools across major business functions;
- Consult and support functional/ department managers.
- Analysis and modeling of business processes using statistical models;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent knowledge of statistics and mathematics);
- Entrepreneurial and communicative personality with strong business sense;
- Advanced MS Office user;
- SQL medium/advanced skills;
- Upper-intermediate/ Fluent English.
- International team of professionals;
- Interesting work opportunities and environment;
- Competitive package (fixed and bonus), medical insurance;
- A dynamic work environment in a truly international company with flat hierarchy;
- Discount on the whole range of goods.